Directions (Read ALL the directions first, then do them)- On a scrap piece of paper, scribble down 10-20 OCs (Original Characters) in a row, from top to bottom. Now, cut each name out, fold it up, and stick it in a hat, bowl, cup, wherever. Make sure you can't see the names if you happen to peer into the thing you mixed them in. Now, follow the questions. It's fine if these OCs are background characters. If you don't have that many OCs, feel free to have a good laugh and use some tv show/cartoon characters! If some of your OCs are animals, just have them talk for the sake of this meme. After pulling out people, PUT THEM BACK IN YOUR BOWL, and shuffle around all the people with your hand again.
1. Pull out three people from the bowl. How would they react with one another if they were being attacked... by zombies?!
Terra and Alice are a dynamic duo XD They work well, because they're close sisters.
2. Pull out two people. They are now a couple. Yep. A COUPLE. What would they do/where would they go on their first date?
Nick... AND BETH!? Haha, Tim better not hear about this XD Hmm... They're both very proper, so I'd assume they'd have a fancy dinner and go ball room dancing or something :T
3- Part 1. Pull out four people, but do NOT open them yet!!! First, randomly pick two, and put them to the side. Open the other two. These two just woke up one morning to find out that they are the last ones on Earth (or so they think). A year has passed. Describe their daily lives together (they have to stay together!) as the last two people on Earth.
Beth and Scarlett..... Well, I don't think that would go well AT ALL. Beth is very prim, proper, and shy. Scarlett... She's nothing short of a tomboy. Very rough around the edges. Scalrett would no doubt be the one catching the food, and Beth would cook it. Though, Scarlett would have to skin it for her XD
3- Part 2. It's been a year since those two found out they were the last survivors, and you've described their daily lives. Now open the other two you had put to the side; they had been on the other side of the world... and had found out why everyone died but them! They meet up with your first two... how do they explain everyone's sudden death??
Bernael and Julius!? I'm just getting the weirdest ones xD Well, it can be, without a doubt, said that it would be Bernael's fault every died. Beth and Scarlett would already know it.
4. Pull out one person. This person must make a choice; the lives of their loved ones depend upon it! Which restaurant do they eat at? Diarrhea Diner (an All-American food Diner), or You-Chu-Your-Cat (Chinese restaurant)?
Terra... Perfect for decision making. No, but seriously, she'd probably just take a vote from everyone, and that's where they go.
5. Pull out three people. They all are going to die, but they each get to choose from these three deaths: Death by burning, Death by Medieval Torture, and Death by Falling Onto Sharp Rocks. They each can only have one; no letting two or all of them share the same death. Who chooses which death, and why?
Atlas, Julius, and Alice? Okay, Fate is seriously trolling me. They'd all be a sniveling mess, while Atlas simultainously tries to act manly to impress Alice. Well... Julius would choose Medieval Torture. Don't ask why. Alice would get death by burning, and Atlas would get Falling on sharp rocks. Atlas would pick the most manly one that wasn't taken, and Alice would be left to be burned.
6. Pull out two people, but DON'T UNFOLD THEM YET! FIRST, you must decide. One person will have to tap dance in a tutu for 3 million people on national TV. The other will get to watch, front row, and has to write a review on it that night. So now, randomly decide which piece of paper will receive which fate. Unfold them, and describe the entire scene. How does the tap dancer do during their performance? And what kind of review does their spectator write?
Atlas doing the dance, and Alice reviewing it. This is too good. I can't even describe this, it's just so perfect. Okay, litterally, this is what would happen. Atlas would dance very poorly, and Alice would write, "Atlas is hot but he can't dance." and that's it. Not even kidding.
7. Now time for the Grand Finale! Pull out all of your characters and unfold them, and find the ones you haven't used yet (or choose your favorite characters). Come up with an original sitcom, be it similar to The Office, or more like Jersey Shore, or even like Reba or My Wife and Kids! Whatever the sitcom is, write out one full episode (be it the first episode, the last episode, or a random episode!) using these people. BONUS: Give them all new personalities to act out, and then have a commentary at the end where they describe how much they love/hate playing their new made-up character on TV!
Uh... WOW. That's a bit..... hefty... How about I just summerize what happens? //is too lazy
Uh... okay... seriously. This is getting ridiculous. Rubin, Timothy, and Kairen. That show would be BORING. No body would talk. No jokes would be uttered. Just, "Good Morning" "How are you?" and the occasional, "I'll kill you someday." but for their cercumstances that's normal.